Hello and welcome back to our next Crafty Boots challenge!
Thank you to everyone who joined in our material challenge. This fortnight's challenge is chosen by Zoe who has set a Sport theme - rather topical with the football, Wimbledon and upcoming Olympics!!
We also have a new digital stamp launched last week (created by Zoe!) - Sporty Boots
For the duration of this challenge Sporty Boots will be half price so pop on over and grab her quick!!
- The challenge will run until 12 noon (UK time) Sunday 8th July
- You can enter as many times as you like as long as it is with NEW projects - no backlinking please
- If you have used any products purchased from Crafty Boots add 'CB' after your name to get two entries into the prize draw.
- Entry into this challenge can be combined with as many other challenges as you like
- Your blog post must mention that you are entering this challenge and include a link to this page
- Please link to your blog post not just your general blog address
- If you do not have a blog and want to enter by email please email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
The entries to this challenge will be added to those from the material challenge and a winner chosen at random to receive this set of Tim Holtz stamps from the Crafty Boots store:
Now onto the sporty creations the Design Team have come up with for you!